Dr. James C. Ross understands the struggle between wanting a nice, straight smile and not wanting to mar your appearance with metal braces and brackets. That’s why he offers his cosmetic dentistry patients at our Novi, MI dental office clear braces. You can choose between Invisalign® and ClearCorrect. We treat both teens and adults who want to leave their crooked smiles behind.
For orthodontic treatment from an experienced dentist who can also help you achieve your other smile goals, like whiter teeth or less wrinkles, see Dr. Ross. Call us at 248-697-2487 or try out our easy online form.
Invisalign & ClearCorrect Adult Braces
- Removable. You can remove your aligners when you need to. No getting food stuck in your braces or wasting time trying to floss and brush around your brackets.
- See-Through. Your braces will be hardly noticeable, so you don’t have to worry about feeling self-conscious when socializing or in photos.
- No Adjustments. You’ll get new aligner sets every few weeks. Your time won’t be consumed with frequent braces adjustment appointments – you’ll only need to visit every six weeks or so for a progress check.
- More Comfortable. No metal means you don’t have to worry about cutting your lip while playing sports or deal with sharp metal brackets and wires poking you.
The Clear Braces Process
Dr. Ross will customize a treatment plan and show you what’s possible for your smile. At your consultation, we’ll capture 3-D images of your mouth and send them off for your unique aligners to be created. Each aligner will move your smile one step straighter.
Cosmetic Dentistry After Braces
Once your braces are off, you likely won’t want to stop there. For a truly perfect smile, Dr. Ross can create a treatment plan that might include:
- KöR in-office laser whitening or whitening trays you can use at home for a brighter smile
- Laser gum reshaping that can even out your gumline or correct a gummy smile
- Botox®, Juvéderm®, or RADIESSE® for a face that’s as youthful as your smile
- Tooth bonding for a quick fix for minor flaws
- Super durable e.max dental veneers for concealing every smile imperfection
Don’t settle for anything less than straight teeth. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Ross by calling us at 248-697-2487 during office hours or fill out our online form any time. Dr. Ross was the winner of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Annual Smile Gallery Competition. Let him apply his award-winning skills to your smile.