At Dr. James C. Ross, we use a laser in many of our dental treatments. It’s a high-tech way to improve your smile care. It’s also a great way to ensure your comfort!
To make an appointment in Novi, MI, call us at 248-697-2487 today. In the meantime, see some of the ways we use a laser:
- Drill-Free Fillings – If you’re like most folks getting a filling, you’re not a fan of the drill. We don’t blame you! It produces smells, sounds, and sensations that aren’t exactly pleasant. A laser works quickly and gently without drilling. It also leaves more of your healthy dental structure in place.
- Effective Whitening – The gentle heat of a laser also improves the effectiveness of an in-office whitening treatment. Your smile will look several shades brighter and years younger.
- Stitch-Free Gum Reshaping – A laser can painlessly remove excess tissue to give your smile a less gummy appearance. It can also correct an uneven gumline. Since we use a laser, there are no incisions or stitching involved. Your gums will heal far more quickly and comfortably from a laser procedure.
- Targeted Gum Disease Treatment – If we need to remove diseased tissue as part of your gum disease treatment, a laser is the most precise and comfortable way to do so. Your gums will be healthy again, and you’ll avoid eliminate unpleasant symptoms like bleeding gums and bad breath.
- Treatment of Cold Sores and Canker Sores – Both cold sores and canker sores can be quite uncomfortable. Not to mention, they look awful. Our laser eliminates the lesions, usually within 24 hours. It often helps them from reoccurring, too.