When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist prepared to tackle the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry. Our staff is comprised of gifted, seasoned dentists and thoughtful team members who will certainly offer you the very best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more nervous than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and answer any concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any type of restorative or other sorts of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain– Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to alleviate pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
When time is of the essence, go to a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Livonia, MI. Call Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry now at 248-697-2487 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.