When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental expert ready to tackle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry. Our team is composed of gifted, skilled dentists and thoughtful staff members that will certainly offer you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra nervous than normal. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have concerning your dental treatment. We wish to make certain you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any type of restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain– Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
When time is of the essence, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Westland, MI. Call Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry right now at 248-697-2487 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.