Find the Perfect Treatments For Your Smile
Dr. Ross has spent years building a comfortable and modern dental practice. He stays on the cutting-edge of dentistry, and the staff treats every patient like a family member. We have a calming and soothing environment and love treating patients yong and old. Patients enjoy our gentle techniques and even take advantage of virtual reality goggles. Here are a few of our services:
- General Dentistry — Whether you need a gentle cleaning or some advanced preventive care like fluoride treatments or dental sealants. We’re also using digital technology like noninvasive laser cavity detection.
- Life-Changing Cosmetic Dentistry — You can overcome dental problems like stains, chips, cracks, or tooth breaks. You can take advantage of our professional teeth whitening, Snap-On Smile (which doesn’t require any tooth preparation), or even beautiful veneers.
- Clear Orthodontics — Instead of using brackets and wires, we’re helping patients overcome crooked teeth with subtle orthodontics like Invisalign and ClearCorrect. Both of these treatments use clear aligners to move teeth instead of metal of any kind. Plus, you can easily remove the aligners for eating and cleaning.
- Restoring Damaged or Missing Teeth — We ask a lot of our teeth, and some of our teeth will need to be restored. We’re using tooth-colored fillings to repair cavities and even dental crowns to restore extensive decay or dental breaks. We’re also trained in placing dental implants for patients with missing teeth.
- Sleep Comfortably Again — Problems like snoring or gasping for air are common signs of sleep apnea. This is a serious sleep disorder that, if left untreated, can increase the risk of problems like heart disease and diabetes. Instead of using a CPAP, we can treat patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (the most common form of sleep apnea) using an oral appliance.
As you can see, we have a variety of dental treatments for our patients. You can schedule an appointment with use today by calling 248-697-2487.