Take Steps Toward Beautiful, Healthier Smile
Dr. Ross is one of the few dentists in the area providing care for every member of your family. We have solutions for children, gentle treatments like lasers that make treatments painless, subtle orthodontics, and beautiful cosmetic solutions to enhance and improve your smile. Here’s what we can do for your smile:
- Preventive Care — It’s always easier (and less expensive) to prevent dental problems rather than treating them. We’re offering gentle dental cleanings and exams for everyone in your family.
- Restorative Dentistry — Don’t let damaged teeth ruin your smile. We’re offering tooth-colored fillings to restore cavities and lifelike crowns and bridges to repair damaged teeth. These restorations blend in with your smile and last years!
- Replace Missing Teeth — Dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry. We’re using implants to replace missing teeth or to stabilize dentures. These implants last for years, if not forever, and nearly match the power of natural teeth.
- Cover Up Smile Flaws — Pesky smile flaws can make the smile look unattractive or even unhealthy. Dr. James has helped countless patients using tools like professional teeth whitening, veneers, and even a revolutionary device called Snap-On Smile.
- Metal-Free Orthodontics — Many people have crooked teeth, but some patients don’t want to deal with metal braces. Those patients can come to Dr. James for services like Invisalign and ClearCorrect. These two systems use no metal, rather a series of orthodontic aligners that are virtually invisible.
- Sleep Apnea Appliance — Do you snore of have a CPAP that you can’t stand? We can assess your sleep troubles and provide a comfortable oral appliance for patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea issues. The device will not disrupt your sleep or your bed partners, and almost immediately reduce snoring and sleep apnea symptoms.
No smile is alike, and that’s why Dr. Ross has a variety of treatments for you and your family. Schedule an appointment with us today by calling 248-697-2487.