We have soft pillows that will conform to the head and the neck. We have warm blankets. Sometimes we use the warm blankets more during the summer where they come in and shorts and the air conditioning is on, but we have those available.
One thing that we've had for a while and we've updated is our virtual vision glasses. Patients just seem to love that where they can actually put the glasses on, it projects on an 80
State-Of-The-Art Dental Technology For Quality Care
Dr. Ross is so committed to providing the best care available he has invested in the latest cutting-edge technology:
- Lasers to detect and painlessly remove tooth decay without any anesthetic
- Digital X-rays, which provide clearer images and emit 80 percent less radiation than traditional film X-rays
- Computerized devices that deliver anesthetic precisely and comfortably
- Smile imaging so you can get a sneak peek at your new smile before we begin your cosmetic or restorative dental procedure
- VELscope oral cancer detection to allow us to identify potential problems sooner
- Take-home sleep testing and custom-made oral appliances to treat sleep apnea instead of uncomfortable CPAP machines
- CariFree hygiene products for the highest standard in oral health
- Intraoral photos for a deep look at your oral health
Warm, Professional Staff And Relaxing Amenities
Everyone on our team shares Dr. Ross’s convictions. We forge compassionate relationships with our patients and aim to provide excellent care through continuing education. And we won’t keep you waiting. If you’re a new patient, you can even fill out your paperwork beforehand so we can get you in fast.
We want you to feel welcomed and comfortable during your visit, which is why we offer:
- Virtual vision glasses so you can watch your favorite DirecTV channels during dental cleanings or treatments
- Soft Tempur-Pedic pillows
- Cozy blankets
We’re always looking for ways to make our patients more comfortable, so please share your suggestions.