Cold sores in Novi don’t have to interfere with your life. You may have tried all the creams and ointments on the market for these lesions without much relief. However, Dr. James Ross offers laser treatment for these sores that will stop your pain and speed the healing process. Our treatment can:
- Give you immediate pain relief
- Allow the lesion to heal faster than it would on its own
- Stop the fever blister from breaking out if caught early enough
- Reduce the intensity and frequency of sores in the same spot
If you’re tired of dealing with fever blisters that just won’t go away, call Dr. James C. Ross today at 248-697-2487 for an appointment.
Treat & Stop Fever Blisters Without Any Anesthesia
You may have felt it many times before – that telltale tingling sensation that means a fever blister is about to break out around your mouth. Rather than doing nothing about it or using a cream and hoping for the best, why not rely on Dr. Ross for treatment? He and our team can use gentle laser therapy on your sore. Here’s what to expect:
- Our special dental laser uses a narrow beam of light to treat the affected area.
- No anesthetic is needed, as the laser device doesn’t even touch your skin.
- The laser beam goes to work healing your fever blister so it will be out of your life quickly.
If we catch the sore before it erupts, we can often halt its progress and save you the embarrassment of yet another open cold sore. Even if your fever blister has already broken out, our treatment can help it heal much faster than it ordinarily would. Plus, you’ll get immediate symptom relief. Treatment may also help stop fever blisters from reappearing in the same area.
You don’t have to grin and bear it through another cold sore. When you get cold sores in Novi, call Dr. James C. Ross for fast treatment: 248-697-2487. He will help you feel better quickly. Dr. Ross can also treat annoying canker sores with our laser.