Are your damaged or missing teeth making you self-conscious or preventing you from eating the foods you love? Restore your smile with the closest thing to your natural teeth: dental implants from Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry in Novi, MI. And don’t settle for any just implants – get an award-worthy smile from award-winning Novi, MI dentist Dr. Ross.
As a graduate of the elite Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), Dr. Ross is among the top 1 percent of dentists nationwide to complete rigorous training in restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. He is also a member of the Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and has been awarded a medal and international recognition from the AACD’s Smile Gallery Competition.
Not convinced Dr. Ross is the right dentist for your dental implants? He has also been named Top Dentist eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016 by Hour Detroit Magazine. Call 248-697-2487 to learn more about how Novi, MI dentist Dr. Ross can transform your smile with dental implants.
Restoring Your Smile With Dental Implants
Unlike traditional dentures, which use adhesives to stay put, dental implants result in a much stronger, more natural feel. Because they replace your missing tooth roots, dental implants also improve your overall oral health and help you maintain a strong, youthful jawline.
The step-by-step process of placing your dental implants is simple:
- Dr. Ross will verify you have sufficient bone mass and healthy gums
- He will send scans of your teeth and jaw to our lab to ensure your dental crown, bridge, or denture is precisely fabricated
- A trained specialist will nestle your dental implants into your jawbone
- Your temporary teeth will be placed
- After a brief healing period, your gums and jawbone will heal around the dental implant, providing a firm anchor point
- Dr. Ross will remove the temporary and carefully place your permanent restoration
Dr. Ross will lead the project from start to finish, making sure each stage is completed to his exact standards.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
In addition to a sturdier, more natural feel, dental implants boast many advantages. Our patients have raved about them and you will too. Implants:
- Are permanent and will not come loose or irritate the inside of your mouth
- Feel and can be treated just like your natural teeth, including cleaning
- Do not require surrounding teeth to be prepared or ground down
- Are color-matched to your other teeth so no one will know your secret
Don’t tolerate messy adhesives. Don’t worry your dentures will slip while you are speaking, eating, or laughing. Don’t settle for anything less than dental implants from a trained expert in Novi, MI. Call 248-697-2487 or fill out our online form today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Ross.