Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we provide Novi cosmetic dentistry so you can get back your confident smile! As an alumnus of the distinguished Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Dr. Ross has firmly established himself among the top 1 percent of dentists in the country to have completed the rigorous training required to perform cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Committed to lifelong learning, he has proven that he is the cosmetic dentist in Novi to see. His accomplishments include:Susan H. on why she chose to get veneers and how happy she is with them
My teeth were not terrible, but I had caps, a few caps. They were getting a little bit older. Dr. Ross said, ''You know it's really time to update this. They're wearing.'' The thought of getting veneers is really scary, and it took me a couple of months of talking about it. Dr. Ross was very patient because it's so permanent. What if I didn't like them? I see a lot of bad dental work out there in the world. Veneers, especially, people can have too big of teeth, too white. It's like, ''Oh, I don't know.''
I remember I was skiing in Heavenly, out in California. I was telling my sister, I'm trying to make this conversations or this decision. She said, ''Don't do it. My friend just had ... Her teeth are terrible.'' Like, ''Oh, no.'' But I did.
What I liked about the experience is Dr. Ross listened to exactly what I wanted. I didn't want them too white. I didn't want them too large. I wanted them to be as close to my natural teeth as possible, and he did it. I've been really happy with them. Having really pretty teeth gives you confidence. Having really pretty teeth just makes it easy to smile all the time. It was a very positive experience for me. Very positive.
- Membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- A medal and international recognition gained through the AACD’s Annual Smile Gallery Competition
- Recipient of the 2020 Best of Novi Award for Cosmetic Dentistry
Call us today to schedule your free consultation: 248-697-2487. Be sure to ask us about complimentary smile imaging, too!
Trust Us For Expert Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
Your teeth shouldn’t be 32 problems. That’s why we make a point of providing comprehensive cosmetic dentistry options to improve the look of your smile. Here are some quick explanations of Dr. Ross’s most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- e.max dental veneers are thin pieces of specially treated ceramic that can be bonded onto your teeth to conceal damage or discoloration. They protect and strengthen your natural teeth and are shaped and colored to match the rest of your smile.
- Teeth whitening systems brighten your pearly whites by penetrating stains. Dr. Ross offers take-home whitening kits and more effective, faster-acting in-office treatments.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect are types of clear braces. Unlike traditional metal braces, these gradually straighten your teeth with a series of removable, translucent trays similar to retainers.
- Gum reshaping, or gummy smile treatment, is a process where Dr. Ross will remove small portions of your gums with a frictionless, painless laser to expose more surface area of your teeth and improve the overall look of your smile.
- Facial aesthetic treatments soften wrinkles in your face to improve the look of your whole smile, not just your teeth and gums.
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening are related procedures that improve the shape and size of your teeth. Teeth contouring removes small portions of your enamel, and crown lengthening exposes more of your tooth by removing or pulling back gum tissue.
- Tooth bonding is the application of tooth-colored resin to your teeth. It can quickly smooth the surface of your teeth, provide minor reshaping, repair small cracks and chips, or conceal dark spots in your teeth.
- A Snap-On Smile is a great way to have the smile of your dreams without all the dental work. This temporary mask for your teeth can help you feel confident during big life events.
At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we understand the many facets that go into a truly beautiful smile. If your teeth are damaged, stained, or less than ideally shaped, call 248-697-2487 or fill out our online form to find out more about Novi cosmetic dentistry offered by Dr. Ross.