Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry in Novi, MI, we provide an array of cosmetic dentistry services so you can get back your confident smile!
As an alumnus of the distinguished Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Dr. Ross has firmly established himself among the top 1 percent of dentists in the country to have completed the rigorous training required to perform cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Committed to lifelong learning, he has proven that he is the cosmetic dentist to see in Novi, MI. His accomplishments include:
- Membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- A medal and international recognition gained through the AACD’s Annual Smile Gallery Competition
Cosmetic Dentistry From Dr. Ross
Your teeth shouldn’t be 32 problems. That’s why at Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry in Novi, MI, we make a point of providing comprehensive cosmetic dentistry options to improve the look of your smile. Here are some quick explanations of Dr. Ross’s most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- e.max dental veneers are thin pieces of specially treated ceramic that can be bonded onto your teeth to conceal damage or discoloration. They protect and strengthen your natural teeth and are shaped and colored to match the rest of your smile.
- Teeth whitening systems brighten your pearly whites by penetrating stains. Dr. Ross in Novi, MI offers take-home whitening kits and more effective, faster-acting in-office treatments.
- Invisalign is a form of clear braces. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign gradually straightens your teeth with a series of removable, translucent trays similar to retainers.
- Gum reshaping, or gummy smile treatment, is a process where Dr. Ross will remove small portions of your gums with a frictionless, painless laser to expose more surface area of your teeth and improve the overall look of your smile.
- Botox®, JUVÉDERM®, and filler treatments help to soften wrinkles in your face to improve the look of your whole smile, not just your teeth and gums.
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening are related procedures that help improve the shape and size of your teeth: teeth contouring removes small portions of your teeth’s enamel, and crown lengthening exposes more of your tooth by removing or pulling back gum tissue.
- Tooth bonding is the application of tooth-colored resin to your teeth. It can be used to quickly smooth the surface of your teeth, provide minor reshaping, repair small cracks or chips, or conceal dark spots in your teeth.
At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry clinic in Novi, MI, we understand the many facets that go into a truly beautiful smile. If your teeth are damaged, stained, or less than ideally shaped, call 248-697-2487 or fill out our online form to learn more about the cosmetic dentistry options offered by Dr. Ross.