Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we provide Novi cosmetic dentistry so you can get back your confident smile! As an alumnus of the distinguished Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Dr. Ross has firmly established himself among the top 1 percent of dentists in the country to have completed the rigorous training required to perform cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Committed to lifelong learning, he has proven that he is the cosmetic dentist in Novi to see. His accomplishments include:life changing care Read Transcript
Well, what we first try to do is we try to sit down and listen to their wants. After I thoroughly listen to what's been bothering them, and it's amazing how patients just open up. I think the direction is more important than the actual treatment. You have to figure out where you're going. And so I spend a lot of time with that. It's really easy just to say, “Oh yeah, you need this,” and throw them in. And to really talk with them. Because many times when I get the digital imaging back, I will talk with them and they'll want to do some changes digitally. And then from that point, it's a very clear, simple process once we know where we're going.
A lot of dentists don't take the preparation to really do a complete job with that. It's a technique called prep and pray. And they prep and they pray that it's going to be okay. It's really good to do the work up front, to find out, and then each step is so simple and it's very consistent and very reliable.
Well, I certainly would welcome anyone that was interested in an aesthetic cosmetic type of smile makeover, or a reconstruction of some of the bite, just to get to know our team, get to know me. Sit down and talk about some alternatives. We'll give them a wide variety of treatment options. So many services that are simple and easy and really can be life-changing.
- Membership in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) and the Academy of Laser Dentistry
- A medal and international recognition gained through the AACD’s Annual Smile Gallery Competition
- Recipient of the 2021 Best of Novi Award for Cosmetic Dentistry for the sixth year in a row
Call us today to schedule your free consultation: 248-697-2487. Be sure to ask us about complimentary smile imaging, too!
Trust Us For Expert Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
Your teeth shouldn’t be 32 problems. That’s why we make a point of providing comprehensive cosmetic dentistry options to improve the look of your smile. Here are some quick explanations of Dr. Ross’s most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments:
- e.max dental veneers are thin pieces of specially treated ceramic that can be bonded onto your teeth to conceal damage or discoloration. They protect and strengthen your natural teeth and are shaped and colored to match the rest of your smile.
- Teeth whitening systems brighten your pearly whites by penetrating stains. Dr. Ross offers take-home whitening kits and more effective, faster-acting in-office treatments.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect are types of clear braces. Unlike traditional metal braces, these gradually straighten your teeth with a series of removable, translucent trays similar to retainers.
- Gum reshaping, or gummy smile treatment, is a process where Dr. Ross will remove small portions of your gums with a frictionless, painless laser to expose more surface area of your teeth and improve the overall look of your smile.
- Facial aesthetic treatments soften wrinkles in your face to improve the look of your whole smile, not just your teeth and gums.
- Teeth contouring and crown lengthening are related procedures that improve the shape and size of your teeth. Teeth contouring removes small portions of your enamel, and crown lengthening exposes more of your tooth by removing or pulling back gum tissue.
- Tooth bonding is the application of tooth-colored resin to your teeth. It can quickly smooth the surface of your teeth, provide minor reshaping, repair small cracks and chips, or conceal dark spots in your teeth.
- A Snap-On Smile is a great way to have the smile of your dreams without all the dental work. This temporary mask for your teeth can help you feel confident during big life events.
At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we understand the many facets that go into a truly beautiful smile. If your teeth are damaged, stained, or less than ideally shaped, call 248-697-2487 to find out more about Novi cosmetic dentistry offered by Dr. Ross, or schedule online.