The Unmatched Expertise Of Dr. Ross
Dr. Ross has dedicated himself to lifelong learning in the field of restorative dentistry so he can better serve you. He has even honed his skills in one of the most complex areas of dentistry, dental implants, and is an active member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Repairing Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
A lot can go wrong with your smile. Anyone at any point in their life may require restorative dentistry for their smile. That’s why Dr. Ross and our team offer so many options:
- Dental implants replace your missing or severely damaged teeth. Unlike dentures, implants fuse with your jawbone for a sturdy, natural feel.
- Dental crowns completely cap your damaged or badly discolored teeth with strong, tooth-colored porcelain or zirconia, whether for protection or for a more cosmetic purpose. Partial crowns, called inlays and onlays, provide a similar function for the top and sides of your teeth.
- Dental bridges are prosthetic teeth that bridge the gap left by missing teeth.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings repair the damage left by cavities with a composite material indistinguishable from your natural tooth – so no one will know but you.
- Dental veneers help to strengthen, protect, and conceal your discolored, chipped, or cracked teeth. They are thin pieces of tooth-colored material that are carefully shaped and bonded onto the front surface of your natural teeth.
Are you experiencing pain because of your damaged teeth? Don’t wince through another meal. Call 248-697-2487 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment in Novi, MI with Dr. Ross and discover how restorative dentistry can give you back your full dental function.