Is your smile not quite what it used to be? At Dr. James Ross, Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we can revitalize or replace your damaged or missing teeth with restorative dentistry in Novi.find the best option for you Read Transcript
Anyone with missing or damaged teeth, there are a number of options, depending on how far the tooth has broken down. Sometimes we're able to save the tooth with a crown. Other times there's decay into the nerve, but there's still enough there. And we look at getting the nerve removed and then building the tooth up and restoring. But in some instances, the tooth is not restorable. So the tooth is lost. And then we'll talk with them about some of the implant options, which are a very simple process. And we'll go through the process with you and explain each one of the details and find out which is the best option for you.
We would certainly welcome anyone that had any restorative dentistry needs to come in and visit our office. Many times there are simple laser procedures that we can do to restore that, where we don't have to do something more invasive and they may not even need any anesthetic. But I'd welcome you in just to meet our team, our talented, compassionate team, get to know us where we can find out what your needs are. I always like to review options with the patients and then let them guide us onto which of the treatments would be best for them.
Dr. Ross has dedicated himself to lifelong learning in the field of restorative dentistry so he can better serve you. He has even honed his skills in one of the most complex areas of dentistry, dental implants, and is an active member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Ross has also received several awards, including Hour Detroit magazine’s Top Dentist Award for 13 years in a row (2009-2021). With our help, you can:
- Enjoy showing off your new smile with pride
- Eat all your favorite foods again, even crunchy, hearty ones
- Show more confidence in your social interactions
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Improve your overall oral health
- Stop painful biting and chewing
Call Dr. Ross’s office today at 248-697-2487 to schedule a complimentary consultation and free smile imaging. You’ll be glad you did! Our office is conveniently located on Novi Road, near its intersection with West 10 Mile Road.
Repair Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry Services
A lot can go wrong with your smile. Anyone at any point in their life may require restorative dentistry treatment. That’s why Dr. Ross and our team offer so many options to give you back a beautiful, functional smile:
- Dental implants replace your missing or severely damaged teeth. Unlike dentures, implants fuse with your jawbone for a sturdy, natural feel. They will also help keep your jawbone healthy and whole, minimizing potential changes in your facial structure.
- Dental crowns completely cap your damaged or badly discolored teeth with strong, tooth-colored porcelain or zirconia, whether for protection or for a more cosmetic purpose. Partial crowns, called inlays and onlays, provide a similar function for the top and sides of your teeth.
- Dental bridges are prosthetic teeth that bridge the gap left by missing teeth. They anchor either to your other teeth or to dental implants.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings repair the damage left by cavities with a composite material indistinguishable from your natural tooth – so no one will know but you.
- Dental veneers strengthen, protect, and conceal your discolored, chipped, or cracked teeth. These thin pieces of tooth-colored material are carefully shaped and bonded onto the front surface of your natural teeth.
Are you experiencing pain because of your damaged teeth? Don’t wince through another meal or go another day without a beautiful smile. Call 248-697-2487 today to request your appointment with Dr. Ross, or schedule online. You’ll soon discover how restorative dentistry in Novi can give you back your full dental function.