Here are three reasons you should call Dr. James C. Ross right now to schedule your home sleep test in Novi, MI!
Reason #1 – Because It’s Only $99 From Now Until April 30!
When patients first visit The Sleep Apnea Center of Novi to meet with Dr. Ross, they’ll often tell us they put off getting help as long as they did because they were concerned about the cost of consultations, assessments, or treatment.
Because Dr. Ross is a sleep apnea sufferer himself and lost a sister to this disorder, he is uniquely invested in helping people overcome their sleep problems and improve their lives. His extensive training, practical experience, and long list of credentials make him a trustworthy professional who also genuinely cares about helping you achieve a better state of health and happiness.
That’s why, through the entire month of April 2021, he’s offering a home sleep test and follow-up consultation to discuss your results and possible next steps – all for only $99. If your results indicate you have some form of sleep apnea, we can provide customized solutions that will have you sleeping better in no time!
Reason #2 – Because It Will Help You Feel Better!
Sleep apnea doesn’t discriminate. True, some people are at a higher risk than others, but the fact is that it doesn’t care if you’re fit or overweight, male or female, young or old… it can affect anyone.
And for tens of millions of people, it does so without detection, without a diagnosis, and unfortunately, without treatment.
Now, if a sleep-related breathing disorder can pose such serious health risks and impact more than 70 million people right now in this country alone, how in the world can nearly 90% of those people not even realize it’s affecting them?
Part of it has to do with its range of symptoms that may not seem to have anything to do with each other, leading many to tell themselves that they’re just tired, or stressed, or getting old, or any other normal consequence of living and working in a fast-paced culture like ours.
Here’s what we mean – this is what the average day looks like for a sleep apnea sufferer. See if any of it sounds familiar:
- You sometimes have bouts of insomnia or restlessness during the night.
- Your spouse or other family members tease you about your loud snoring.
- You often wake up in the morning with a dry mouth, a sore throat, or headache.
- When your alarm goes off, you feel like you hardly slept at all.
- You spend much of your workday fighting to concentrate, focus, and be productive.
- Throughout the day, you feel fatigued and grouchy.
- On the drive home, your eyes feel heavy and you struggle to stay awake and alert.
- You walk in the door, and your spouse asks if you remembered to pick up the dry cleaning, and once again, you’d forgotten all about it. Just like you forgot where you put your car keys that morning before you left. Just like you forgot that dental appointment the week before. And just like you forgot…. Well, you get the idea.
It’s easy to explain any of these issues individually, but when you put them all together, all signs point to sleep deprivation.
And if you don’t get to the bottom of why you’re not getting enough sleep, it won’t be long before your body forces you to, one way or another.
Reason #3 – Because Your Life Depends On It!
We’re here to make sure you get the help you need before sleep apnea devastates your life with potential health problems like:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Heart attack
- Weight gain
Your body needs consistent, restorative sleep in order to function properly. The symptoms we mentioned earlier are unpleasant enough to your quality of life, but allowing this sleep-related breathing disorder to go untreated can have much more serious, even deadly, consequences.
That’s why now is the perfect time to finally address it. With our limited-time special offer, there shouldn’t be anything standing between you and the healthy, happy life you deserve!
Let’s do this! Call Dr. James C. Ross today at 248-697-2487 or contact us online to schedule your appointment for a sleep apnea test in Novi, MI.