When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional all set to handle the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry. Our staff is comprised of gifted, seasoned dentists and caring staff members that will provide you with the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more anxious than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation before your procedure to calm you and calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any kind of questions you have about your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any kind of restorative or additional types of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain– Wash your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to alleviate discomfort and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
When time is of the essence, see a skilled emergency dentist in Farmington Hills, MI. Call James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry right now at 248-697-2487 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.