When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist prepared to take on the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry. Our staff is composed of talented, skilled dentists and also compassionate team members who will give you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be extra distressed than usual. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and also calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have regarding your dental care. We intend to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any type of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we frequently treat, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth pain– Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a temporary measure
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also try to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
When time is essential, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Farmington, MI. Call Dr. James C. Ross Family, Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry now at 248-697-2487 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.