Experience Advanced Dental Treatments With Comfortable Procedures
Dr. Ross has been creating beautiful smiles for more than 35 years. He puts patient’s needs first and has implemented the latest technology, including gentle laser dentistry, to reduce pain and improve overall health. He’s worked with entire families, from caring for children on their first visit to helping seniors overcome major dental complications. Here’s what to expect:
- General care — Keep your teeth and gums healthy through dental cleanings and exams and even prevention treatments like fluoride. We also provide natural-looking fillings and crowns to restore broken or damaged teeth.
- Cosmetic dental services — Don’t let smile flaws destroy your smile. We can apply a little teeth whitening to make the smile pop, or Dr. Ross and his team can cover up chips, cracks, or breaks with strong and long-lasting veneers.
- Replacing missing teeth — Dental implants have become one of the best ways to replace missing teeth. Implants are strong, placed with high success rate, and they can last a lifetime.
- Subtle orthodontics — Most adults and working professionals don’t want to deal with the hassle of braces. So we’re using systems like ClearCorrect and Invisalign to move teeth into a better position. These system use no metal and the aligners are virtually invisible. An added bonus is that the treatment takes only 12 to 18 months.
- Improve quality of sleep — A dentist can help with you sleep? Yes, sleep apnea is a serious condition that increases the risk of harmful problems like heart disease and stroke. Dr. Ross can treat sleep apnea and snoring with a comfortable oral appliance (no CPAP needed).
Dr. Ross can help you improve your oral health and overall health. Come see how we can change your smile. Call 248-697-2487.