Dr. Ross has worked tirelessly to provide comfortable dentistry for patients of all ages. From the moment you walk into the dental practice, you’ll be greeted by our talented and soothing team. We love introducing children to great dentistry while helping adult overcome major smile issues. Here’s what you can expect at our office:
- General Dental Services — We’ll guide your children through their first dental visits through advanced hygiene techniques, including offer preventive treatments like fluoride.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Lots of people have smile flaws like stains, uneven teeth, or even chips or cracks. We’re using professional teeth whitening, veneers, and Snap-On Smile to correct smile flaws with little to no preparation of the teeth. These treatments are fast and affordable!
- Clear Orthodontics — Most adult patients with crooked teeth don’t want to deal with metal brackets or wires. That’s why we’re offering orthodontic options like Invisalign ClearCorrect, systems that use clear aligners to move teeth into a better position. These treatments are virtually invisible and do not use metal of any kind.
- Lifelike Restorations — Often natural teeth can wear with age or become subject to decay. If this happens, we’ll need to repair the teeth. We’re using tooth-colored fillings, crowns and bridges, and even dental implants. Whichever option you choose, we’ll ensure that it meets you smile goals.
- Treating Sleep Apnea — Snoring or gasping for air are two common signs of sleep apnea, a problem that is life-threatening if left untreated. Patients with sleep apnea actually stop breathing during sleep. In our office, we’re helping many patients overcome their sleep troubles without a CPAP, but rather an oral appliance.
Let us take care of you and your family. It’s our mission to improve your oral health and overall health. Call us today 248-697-2487 to schedule a treatment with your dentist in South Lyon.